Emergency Shower, Semi-Concealed, Stainless Steel Shower Head and Pipe
Application: Emergency shower for semi-concealed mounting in a finished ceiling. Unit is designed for installation in ceilings 8-10 feet above finished floor.
Shower Head: Shower head is 10" diameter stainless steel. Furnished with vertical supply pipe and ceiling escutcheon for mounting shower head at desired height above finished floor.
Valve: 1" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is
US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm,
63 1/2" stainless steel pull rod and stainless steel ceiling guide plate.
Pipe and Fittings: Exposed pipe and ceiling escutcheon are brushed stainless steel.
Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- pCc All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1 - 2009.
- AP280-230 Electric Light and Alarm Horn. Flashing light/alarm horn unit is recess mounted in finished wall. Light is illuminated and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- TMV G3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. Refer to Tempering Units section for complete technical and product selection information.