Freeze-Resistant Eyewash, Pedestal Mounted, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Freeze-resistant eyewash for pedestal mounting. Freeze-resistant valve and supply line are buried below frost line to protect against freezing. Unit is designed to drain completely after use, so that no standing water remains in unit and possibility of freeze-up is eliminated. Since unit is intended for use in cold weather conditions, consideration should be given to supplying unit with tempered water in accordance with ANSI Z358.1-2009. See Tempering Units section for more information.
spray head assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover and internal flow control.
valve: 3/4" IPS freeze-resistant valve with push plate. Valve body and supply line are buried below frost line to prevent freezing. Valve has 1/4" IPS bleed outlet to permit water standing in unit to drain out after use. Specify bury depth of valve when ordering.
bowl: 11-1/2" diameter stainless steel.
pipe and fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
supply: 3/4" NPT male inlet.
waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
quality assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- p Orange ABS plastic bowl.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- TMV G3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. Refer to Tempering Units section for complete technical and product selection information.