Eyewash, Pedestal Mounted, All-PVC Construction
Application: Free standing, pedestal mounted eyewash. Constructed entirely in PVC and PVC-coated brass. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids and caustics are present. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type spray heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
spray head assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2" IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
bowl: 11-1/2" diameter orange ABS plastic.
pipe and fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
waste: 2" socket weld female outlet.
sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
quality assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eyewashes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1 - 2009.
- TMV G3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as provided by ANSI Z358.1 - 2009. Refer to Tempering Units section for complete technical and product selection information.